Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello, World! =D

Okay, well the world may not actually be reading this.....YET  ;-)
But it'll happen.......


Hey, look! It's me! 


I have spent soooooo many countless hours stalking your blogs, 
laughing at your awesome stories, 
crying tears of joy and sorrow with you 
and being inspired by how amazing each and EVERY one of you are.

I've been wanting to create a blog of my own for a while now.
As a bit of a perfectionist, I have spent weeeeks creating this blog 
and I'm sure I will continue to change it as I start to learn what the heck I'm doing !!
'Cause let me tell ya.....I have no idea !!

For starters, anyone who knows me knows that I'm awful at talking
about myself and my day-to-day life.
Even my roommate and family don't always get told as much as they would like to hear.
Which means that this will be a challenge for me.

On top of that, I don't have an amazingly awesome husband
or adorably, embarrassing kids who will supply me with endless stories to entertain you with.

Instead, you just get ME, myself and I.




Lucky you! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment